To cancel an order for a RapidSSL Certificate, perform following steps:
1. Review our refund policy:
If the certificate does not work as intended and you need to cancel or refund, RapidSSL will cancel or
refund fees following issuance or renewal of a certificate upon request by the Subscriber within
thirty (30) days of the issue date.
2. If the cancelation is within our refund policy, contact RapidSSL Certificate Order
Processing via Live Chat.
3. RapidSSL Order Processing will send an e-mail to the contact(s) on the order for authorization. Once
authorization is received, the order will be canceled.
- Retail orders: if the order is still pending, payment has not been processed and no refund will be made.
- Retail orders: if the order has been completed, a refund will be made once the order is canceled.
- If you have paid the fees for the Certificate to another party such as a reseller, you should request the refund from that party.