Canceling a RapidSSL Certificate
To cancel an order for a RapidSSL Certificate, perform following steps:
- Review our refund policy:
If the certificate does not work as intended and you need to cancel or refund, RapidSSL will cancel or
refund fees following issuance or renewal of a certificate upon request by the Subscriber within
thirty (30) days of the issue date.
- If the cancellation is within our refund policy, contact RapidSSL Certificate Order Processing via Live Chat.
- RapidSSL Order Processing will send an e-mail to the contact(s) on the order for authorization. Once authorization is received, the order will be canceled.
- Retail orders: if the order is still pending, payment has not been processed and no refund will be made.
- Retail orders: if the order has been completed, a refund will be made once the order is canceled.
- If you have paid the fees for the Certificate to another party such as a reseller, you should request the refund from that party.
RapidSSL has made efforts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information in this document. However, RapidSSL makes no warranties of any kind (whether express, implied or statutory) with respect to the information contained herein. RapidSSL assumes no liability to any party for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) caused by any errors, omissions, or statements of any kind contained in this document. Further, RapidSSL assumes no liability arising from the application or use of the product or service described herein and specifically disclaims any representation that the products or services described herein do not infringe upon any existing or future intellectual property rights. Nothing herein grants the reader any license to make, use, or sell equipment or products constructed in accordance with this document. Finally, all rights and privileges related to any intellectual property right described herein are vested in the patent, trademark, or service mark owner, and no other person may exercise such rights without express permission, authority, or license secured from the patent, trademark, or service mark owner. RapidSSL reserves the right to make changes to any information herein without further notice.