Watch RapidSSL's Tutorial Videos for a more visual experience!
Note: If you are unable to view the video, please click here to go directly to the video source.
Step 2: Access the RapidSSL User Portal for SSL certificate re-issuance
1. Click https://products.geotrust.com/geocenter/reissuance/reissue.do
2. Provide the following information:
- The fully qualified domain name, the common name, or Order ID for which the certificate was issued.
- An e-mail address contained on the order records.
- The 5 digit code from the captcha image.
3. Select Request Access against the correct order ID.
4. An e-mail will be sent to the technical contact e-mail address specified above
5. Click on the link listed in the e-mail to enter the User Portal
6. Click the Reissue Certificate option in the left hand column
NOTE: If the Reissue option is not available or grayed out in the User Portal
please contact Customer Support Department to request a manual re-issuance.
Chat: Chat support
7. On the following screen select your Hashing Algorithm, then copy and paste the new CSR
8. Select the Subscriber Agreement, click Submit
9. After the order is approved the SSL certificate will be re-issued
NOTE: Any changes to the certificate's Common Name during replacement will require manual approval
- RapidSSL - requires a manual approval through domain authorization e-mail for certificate re-issuance
- RapidSSL Wildcard - requires a manual approval through the domain authorization e-mail for the certificate re-issuance
Step 3: RapidSSL Certificate installation
For SSL certificate installation steps please refer to SO16226
Important Notice: All certificates are now issued using intermediate CA certificates.
Be sure to install the correct intermediate CA with your reissued certificate, see AR1548