This document provides installation instructions for Novell ConsoleOne. If you are unable to use these instructions for your server, RapidSSL recommends that you contact the server vendor or the organization, which supports Novell.
Step 1: Download your certificate
1. Novel Console One requires the certificate to be in PKCS#7 format.
NOTE: The single PKCS#7 file will contain all of the certificates to be imported into the object,
the Intermediate CA certificate and also your server certificate.
2. Download the certificate in the required format from the RapidSSL User Portal by following
the steps from this link: SO16222
3. Copy the certificate in PKCS#7 format and paste it into a text file using Vi or Notepad.
The text file should look like:
4. Make sure there are 5 dashes to either side of the BEGIN CERTIFICATE and END CERTIFICATE and
that no white spaces, extra line breaks or additional characters have been inadvertently added.
5. Save the file with extansion .p7b or .txt
Step 2: Install your certificate
1. Go to Console One and to the private key that created the Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
2. Go to the Public Key Certificate Tab.
3. Select Import
4. Select "No Trusted Root Certificate available", and then Next.
5. Import the Server Certificate that you downloaded in Step1.
6. Test your certificate installation by using RapidSSL Installation Checker