This document is designed to assist with the installation of a SSL certificate on iChain. If this document can not be used with the server environment, RapidSSL recommends contacting an organization that supports iChain.
When installing RapidSSL certificate into iChain certificate status remains "CSR in Progress". This issue can occur if the CA root certificate is not installed together with the certificate. To resolve this issue, download the RapidSSL ca root certificate and install it together with the server certificate, with the following steps:
- Download the server certificate.
- Download the intermediate certificate. (If not delivered along with the server certificate)
- Download the root certificate.
- Open the iChain Admin GUI and select Home > Certificate Maintainance.
- Select the previously created CSR from the list and click Store Certificate.
- Open the previously saved certificates using Notepad or a plaintext editor.
- Paste the root certificate in the CA Certificate Contents field.
- Paste the server certificate in the Server Certificate Contents field. This file should be saved.
- Check Include Intermediate Certificate box and paste the intermediate certificate in the Intermediate Certificate Contents field.
- After pasting the certificates in the appropriate fields, the Create button will become enabled. Click Create > Apply.
- The certificate status should now be "active."
Please view the IChain support documentation with regards to this issue and the installation process:
Document Id: 7000246