Follow these instructions to generate a CSR for your Web site. When you have completed this process, you will have a CSR ready to submit to RapidSSL.com in order to be generated into a SSL Security Certificate.
1. Select Server Management > Security > SSL. The Certificate Information for Server Desktop screen appears along with its associated buttons.
2. To create a new self-signed certificate, click Create Self-Signed Certificate and complete the following page by entering your relevant organizational details.
3. Click Create Signing Request to create a certificate signing request. The Signing Request Information for Server Desktop screen appears;
4. After the fields are filled in, activate the Generate Self-Signed Certificate checkbox. This allows you to generate a self-signed certificate along with the signing request. The self-signed certificate can be used temporarily while you wait for RapidSSL.com to process your signing request.
5. The certificate signing request must be submitted to RapidSSL.com via the online enrollment process.